- Hours per week
- Date added
- Oct 17, 2023
- Start date
About the Team:
The Store Manager will be the ultimate Pandora Fan. As the Store Manager, you will fully immerse yourself in our brand, culture, product whilst taking immense pride in delivering exceptional customer experiences. This role offers the exciting opportunity to spend quality time on the sales floor, engaging with customers and working alongside your team to drive sales. As the Store Manager, you will coach and manage a team of Assistant Store Manager, Sales Leads and Sales Associates.
*Please note, this job will require the completion of an assessment that will be emailed to you upon submission of your application.
Our Store Managers shine by:
- Dare to develop a store culture filled with passion for our brand, where team members shine as extraordinary brand ambassadors.
- Establish a high-performance selling environment that creates moments and exceeds shopper expectations, delivering unforgettable experiences every time.
- Embrace the opportunities and soar beyond commercial targets and KPI expectations, setting new records and achieving remarkable success.
- Dream to Build, coach and inspire a team of talented Pandorians, fostering a sense of accountability for both yours and the overall store performance by providing real-time feedback and guidance to empower your team in achieving their KPI goals.
- In partnership with the Divisional Sales Manager and Human Resource Generalist identify and resolve any potential performance issues and policy violations.
- Utilize your brilliance across your divisions of responsibility (talent, brand, operations, and fan experience), guaranteeing the timely implementation of visual merchandising directives, efficient operational processes, and continuous talent growth and development.
Craft your career with us if you have:
- You can demonstrate you’re a results-orientated leader with at least 3-5 years of experience as a Store Manager in a high-performance selling environment.
- You have developed a sense of Care in your communication skills both written and verbal. You know how to charm and captivate an audience with the ability to connect with people at all levels of the organization.
- Your business acumen is sharper than a diamond, coupled with your analytical thinking that can show and Deliver positive results.
- You're a talent magnet, skilled in recruiting, retaining, and developing exceptional teams. Succession planning and internal mobility.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite, KWI, POS systems, and applicant tracking systems is where you shine.
- You are at least 18 years or older and can provide proof of identity and eligibility to work
- Dream to deliver! A flexible work schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays is all part of the excitement. This can include standing for extended periods
- We Dare! We offer robust compensation package including base + commission or bonus’s
- We Care! Pandora offers extensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Spending Accounts, Short/Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, anniversary gift cards, recognition program and product discounts!
- We Dream! Pandora is fostering growth and crafting opportunities to support the business needs which learning and development programs, continuous feedback, LinkedIn learning and more